Friday, September 28, 2007

A Tribute to a GREAT Woman


My heart is truly saddened by the loss of my oldest sister Dianne. She was more to me than just a sister, almost like a mother of sorts, since she was 18 years old when I was born. It's funny how people can effect your life and how they really impact it in ways that are hard to explain.



I am the woman I am today partly because of the person she was. I am so honored to have shared my life with her, but at the same time feel cheated from being able to create more memories together.

I know her spirit lives on in me, and through me, but still, I will forever miss her gigantuous smile, her kick ass approach to life, and her warm, caring, and loving heart. My life and those of others, will never be the same without her. No doubt, she has enriched the lives of all she has touched.

See ya sissa!!!!

No comments: