Monday, June 4, 2012

Sucker Punch and Sweet Pea

Below, is a testimonial from a client.  We recreated the Sweat Pea jacket from the Movie Sucker Punch, and here's what she had to say about her Sexy Skins experience:

 "When I contacted Lisa about recreating Sweet Pea’s jacket from the movie SuckerPunch I knew we were asking a lot, but Lisa was incredible and a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and workmanship is outstanding, but what really impressed me was how eager she was to work one-on-one with me, to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I was beyond ecstatic when I saw the finished product and I can guarantee that I’ll be contacting Lisa in the future for any other custom leather work."
Illustration of Proposed Jacket
Jacket Front After Completion
Jacket Back after Completion
Anji Wearing Her Sweat Pea, and
Nathan Wearing His Sexy Skins Spirit Cuff

No comments: