Sunday, June 15, 2008

Master Bike Builder Alan Lee and CMT's "THE CHOPPER CHALLENGE"

I just love this guy! His attitude and philosophy about things amazes me. Not only do I feel incredibly honored to have had the opportunity to work with him, and excited to be a part of his journey and success, but I am so blessed to be able to call him a friend. His wisdom and insight continue to inspire and motivate me to keep on keeping on.

Ok, enough about that. lol He told me all about the bike he is building for CMT's "The Chopper Challenge". If you are not familiar with the show, each master builder is delivered a crate filled with parts that they have to use to build a bike, for a sponsor, and within 30 days. I wish I could tell you the specifics of Alan's bike, because from what he has told me, it is going to ROCK!!

Make sure you watch, AND place your vote when his episode airs on July 2, which by the way, is the day before my birthday!! Hmmmm, think I'll throw a "TCC" party for the big unveiling and to celebrate my first Sexy Skins creation to make it to the big time. Hollywood, here we come!! Whooo hoo!!! lol


http://www.thechopperchallenge.com/builder_sub_alan.php

No comments: