Monday, June 30, 2008

A Message from Master Bike Builder, Alan Lee

Below is an email sent from the master bike builder Alan Lee. I designed and created a custom jacket for him, which by the way, you can see him wearing on CMT's The Chopper Challenge on July 2nd. If you're not familiar with the show, each master builder is given a crate of bike parts, and a challenge to build a bike in just 30 days for a given sponsor. It's really a cool show.

Well, Alan needs some help. He needs votes to win this build off. By placing your vote, not only will you be helping him, you will be helping me too! So, please watch and vote!! And if you cannot watch, you still can vote (see how below in Alan's message).

You know I'll be watching!!! This is my first appearance on TV!! lol

Thanks so much,

Lisa



Hi Guys,

Attached is a flyer promoting the bike I built for Monster Energy Drinks.

Please forward this email to everybody, I need all the VOTES I can get.

You can vote NOW on line.....

Click the link,
www.thechopperchallenge.com


On the front page of The Chopper Challenge website,

GO TO EPISODE NUMBER 8 and VOTE FOR ME.

You'll be also able to vote by text message from the evening of my episode
which airs Wednesday, July 2nd at 8:30 on CMT, until the next week, or
episode 9.

Thank you for your help,

Al

No comments: